Where do I pay my property taxes?
Current year taxes paid before January 31st are payable to the local municipal treasurer as shown on your tax bill. Current year taxes after January 31st are to be paid to the Buffalo County Treasurer (except for the Town of Maxville, which has a trhee-installment option and are payable to the Town of Maxville through July 31).
Delinquent taxes are all payable to the Buffalo County Treasurer.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my property taxes?
2. Payment Options
3. Delinquent Tax Payments
4. What if I don't receive a tax bill?
5. Who is my local municipal treasurer?
6. What is an Ag Conversion Charge?
7. What if I receive a tax bill and don't own the property?
8. Can you forgive some of the interest and penalties on my delinquent taxes?